DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Nevermind, I just found out there are also offshoot promotions of Zero1 in Australia, Mexico, Hong Kong and Belarus! That's crazy.

Now I really want Dean to review a match from Zero1 Belarus, preferably Leibenschmidt vs. Pepsi Kolya from February of this year.

I was sorely disappointed that a fat Belarussian called Yashka The Gypsy turned out to be terrible at wrestling.

SWA in Scotland is still half-heartedly branded as Zero1 as well.

Melissa Coates

Oh yeah... didn't she have a run in WWE developmental for a time?

So, having never heard of her, nor remembering her time in WWE, I looked her up on Wikipedia and discovered my new favourite sentence ever written.

In 2005, Melissa Coates made an appearance inNaked Women's Wrestling League, hosted by Carmen Electra.[9] Melissa fought another professional wrestler, April Hunter, in which both wrestlers appeared completely nude. The match was discovered to be rigged, much to the dismay of the audience

Like guys watching two women wrestle completely nude are going to be going "Hey, wait a minute they aren't connecting on those punches?!"

• Like 3

Because I'm just that helpful, I looked up that match for you. (Yes, for you...)

It wasn't just not working snug, (I had to force myself not to say "stiff",) it was fixed IN the kayfabe storyline, (which they apparently had, for reasons passing understanding) in that if April Hunter lost, Jimmy Hart (I am not joking) had to leave the company, so he apparently paid Coates off, and they had a finger-poke type of a match. (...I mean like Nash-Hogan, not...anything you're thinking.)

• Like 2

I thought that was Terri Runnels at first, which would be a pretty sleazy combo.

Also, I'm guessing people wanting NWWL matches to be legit are the people who think Bangbus is legit

Nah, this is Terri.

NSFW. And gross.

097.jpg

Naked Wrestling has plummeted from the good ol days of Danette "The Beast" Severn, back when Naked Wrestling was legit

If I had the photoshop skills and didn't value my eyes, I'd photoshop the "It's still real to me, dammit" guy onto a naked body.

10352279_10203149068513731_2809357010702

Hall was waiting for the Fabulous Ones to come over so they could sauna together, ride motorcycles topless, and do other things that straight guys totally do.

Jeff Jarrett want's to tag along. He's totally ready for some bro horse riding.

jarrettposter.jpg

Also just Dusty for Dusty. Da original Stah Dust if you wheeeeel.

DustyRhodes004.jpg

• Like 1

Hall was waiting for the Fabulous Ones to come over so they could sauna together, ride motorcycles topless, and do other things that straight guys totally do.

jarrettposter.jpg

DustyRhodes004.jpg

If anyone needs headbands with their names on them, these guys know where to get them

billy-et-chuck02.jpg

jarrettposter.jpg

DustyRhodes004.jpg

If anyone needs headbands with their names on them, these guys know where to get them

billy-et-chuck02.jpg

Shawn's already waiting and he's got the gold.........

(NSFW or much else so spoilered)

shawn-michaels-wwf-title.jpg