DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

That "Survivor Series Teams That Almost Happened" Gallery on WWE.com is a real eye opener. Had no idea Akeem was scheduled and missed two straight years....and I really wished Barry Windham would have stayed on the Kings Court with Savage.

Awesome article, thanks!  I remember the Graham/Muraco substitution, as well as the bad pre-Photoshop edit to the event marketing materials.

• Like 1

That "Survivor Series Teams That Almost Happened" Gallery on WWE.com is a real eye opener. Had no idea Akeem was scheduled and missed two straight years....and I really wished Barry Windham would have stayed on the Kings Court with Savage.

Awesome article, thanks!  I remember the Graham/Muraco substitution, as well as the bad pre-Photoshop edit to the event marketing materials.

Not included in the article, presumably because they were never photographed together, are the original '88 babyface teams:

Warrior's original team was himself, Beefcake, Blue Blazer, Sam Houston and Don Muraco.

Roberts original team was himself, Duggan, Ken Patera, Tito Santana and JYD.

Muraco and JYD both leave the territory in the fall and are replaced by the Killer Bees, with Jim Brunzell on Warrior's team and Brian Blair on Roberts' team.

Seeing how they not only did they not make the cut for the 10 tag-team elimination match but were reduced to fill-in substitutions, Blair sees the writing on the wall that the Killer Bees run is over and gives his notice, effectively ending the team and is ultimately replaced on Roberts' team by Scott Casey.

• Like 1

Eddie-Guerrero-WWEWrestlerstars17.jpg

Gone 9 years ago today.  

Even his t-shirt hit the juice too hard.

I've been gone & this is mega late, but fuck you.

(Apologies to the mods & such, but motherfuck that shit he just said.)

• Like 2

Eddie-Guerrero-WWEWrestlerstars17.jpg

Gone 9 years ago today.

Even his t-shirt hit the juice too hard.

I've been gone & this is mega late, but fuck you.

(Apologies to the mods & such, but motherfuck that shit he just said.)

Ease up, brother. Sound like you've been hitting the juice too hard.