DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

10173609_1055928274423408_36015828218665

Either Matt's sucking in his gut or he's dropped a lot of weight lately.

I've seen pictures of Matt at shows lately - The one that sticks out is the picture he posted on Twitter, when he was wishing Steen well in NXT when he got signed. He's been in good shape for good amount of time now, I'm pretty sure.

Unless he just walks around, sucking his gut in. Which is entirely possible, so...

Buddy dressed better than Flair did.

Buddy also aged better than Flair. He looks like a classy but still rich old man. I'm not sure what Flair looks like but it's neither one of those things. 

Flair looks like any old man at the dog track who just bet his social security check on Santa's Lil Helper because he wants to get his 92 Ford Tauras out of hock down at the Impound lot.

• Like 2

Retired Germany keeper Tim Wiese made his professional wrestling debut on Saturday when the 32-year-old climbed into the ring at the WWE Live show in Frankfurt.

Wiese, who took up body building after being released by the Bundesliga side Hoffenheim in January, caught the eye of the sport and entertainment hybrid's top brass.

And Wiese, capped six times by Germany, was introduced to wrestling fans at the Festhalle Frankfurt on Saturday.

1416130900792_wps_13_FRANKFURT_AM_MAIN_G

1416081081548_wps_4_image001_png.jpg

What did he keep? Bees?

Retired Germany keeper Tim Wiese made his professional wrestling debut on Saturday when the 32-year-old climbed into the ring at the WWE Live show in Frankfurt.

• Like 3