DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Looking at these old Survivor Series team pics a fun game to play would be "who's the least drugged up in the photo". Also looking back at that weird team with The Iron Shiek in 91. God bless Vince for being like "look I know the Iraq wars over and he's from Iran, but damn it I'm gonna get some mileage out of this one".

150115_823813877670638_31853859808326680

What's this from? Did the Wolves work the Von Erichs? I thought Davey's leg was broke.

CWF in Mesquite, TX, ran a David Von Erich tribute show tonight. Wolves did work Von Erichs. Davey's injury turned out to be just a minor tibia fracture that only kept him out for a month or so in between the last 2 sets of TNA tapings.

• Like 1

I thought Davey's leg was broke.

CWF in Mesquite, TX, ran a David Von Erich tribute show tonight. Wolves did work Von Erichs. Davey's injury turned out to be just a minor tibia fracture that only kept him out for a month or so in between the last 2 sets of TNA tapings.

I just worked alongside Davey last weekend at DOA Pro Wrestling in Portland, OR (one comeback bit after six months - boy, THAT was a waste of time).  His leg is still badly swollen from the injury but he's moving around on it fairly well, all things considered.  It didn't seem to slow him down in the ring much.

How is that "I'm a Jim Cornette Guy" shirt legal? You would think that Mr. McDevitt would be on the phone telling Cornette that his shirt is too close to their Paul Heyman shirt. 

Jim can argue its parody, so it's protected.

This makes sense. Cornette has been a parody of himself for years now (and I like Cornette).