DVDVR Message Board

Lucha Underground Discussion

Robert

Also plenty of lucha guys unmask to re-mask under different gimmicks, so I doubt AAA would care if Cuerno lost a mask he wasn't using in Mexico.

Yeah, plus come on, it's Mexico, it's not like they have the internet down there where people would find out. I keed, I keed, I don't need any grief from those hot-tempered Mexicans.

• Like 1

Of all the weeks for my DVR to act up, it was this one. Instead of recording Wednesday's new episode, my DirecTV DVR recorded 17 minutes of the Mask versus Mask show.

When does LU air on Univision or UniMas? I understand it's supposed to be on Saturdays, but my guide does not show it airing then.

He called Pentagon a "no limit soldier"

Fuck that

He referred to Baal as a "B-Boy" and Cisco as a "Lil'Cholo," which I enjoyed in a smart mark sense.

Other thoughts:

You can't unmask Puma, as he's a black dude portraying a Mexican.

Why is a wrestler called "Texano" billed as hailing from Baja, California?

My DirecTV guide shows UniMas airing The Haunted Mansion followed by Tron Legacy at that time. I'll record that timeframe anyway and hope for the best.

DirecTV may have the West Coast feed, which means it doesn't air until 6pm, I think. It's after Tron Legacy and before King Arthur.

If you guys haven't been listening to my homeboys The Last Real Heels, they have Eric Van Wagenen as a guest on the episode that dropped today. They've done interviews with Chris Dejoseph as well and are good dudes that flew all the way from TN to LA to see UltimaLucha

OK so Eric Van Wagenen did call Matanza a giant on the Piper podcast so Naimark may be off the hook.

I was almost 100% on my ultima lucha predictions though, so you might want to get yourself used to Mariachi Loco ball smell just in case

• Like 1

Just remember Mariachi Loco is very active on twitter so we could probably make this happen (he even favorited the conversation where Robert accused me of being him)

On another note:

Glad the Segunda Caida guys feel the same way me and my friends do about Killshot - I thought we were going crazy or something.

You guys basically said he's worse than Sexy Star though which I'd probably debate