DVDVR Message Board

Lucha Underground Discussion

Robert

Confirmed for all four dates, and happy to learn that my buddy stuck in Florida is flying in for one of the dates and was able to get a ticket for the second weekend.  Our diehard group will be together for one of those four dates. 

Since all other friends flaked on me at least once, I told them it was every man for themselves for the tickets.  While none of them got tickets, it's a lot less stress on me, who played coordinator last season and had to scramble to find people each time one of them canceled, because if you left seats open you'd get BANNED TO STANDING ROOM.

The hard cam bleachers are how I roll- or as they call them at the tapings "the rowdy section"

Like, seriously.  If you go to tapings tell them you want to be in the rowdy section.

Well it ain't much, but there is some new LU merchandise available:

https://squareup.com/market/LuchaUnderground

Pretty underwhelming.  There's a Mil Muertes shirt!  But it says "Lucha Underground" and doesn't mention is name anywhere on it.  The hoodie looks pretty cool but $50 plus $10 for shipping is a deal only El Jefe could love.

The only spoiler that should exist in this thread is that season two is going to be fucking awesome.  Obvious statement, but that should be the only thing we know of here.

And I'm so glad to see tapings going on and knowing there's shows taped for its debut.

I think they'll have 12 in the can by the time it airs

Due to getting there super early and the Last Real Heels coming all the way from TN for the shows, we got to talk with EVW and the two Chrises on the writing team, Angelico, and Fenix for a bit before the Saturday tapings.   Everyone that works on this show is so nice.

Then I had to get into costume to play Matanza for all four episodes so I never saw my friends again.

One of these things may not have happened.

I don't need a costume to play Matanza

• Like 1

I just recently upgraded my DISH tier. I generally have my guide set to only show HD channels, but for some reason the other day I clicked for it to show all my channels, and El Rey popped up.

Very pleasant surprise.