DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

RIPPA

You guys really need to wrap your head around the fact that the MCU and the comics are separate :P Skye's origin is different, the Inhumans are different, and Scarlett/Quicksilver will most definitely be Inhuman.

Except Fiege specifically said that the Maximoff's aren't Inhuman's, they're just products of being Von Strucker's experiments with the Infinity Gem from Loki's Staff.  

Skye and Raina could still not be Inhumans,  but some sort of Kree/Human hybrid.

Or they're Inhumans, since the Blind dude at the end was probably Reader (that's all I could think of)

Did you ever think he might not want to spoil anything in Age of Ultron and said they're just experiments, blah blah? If I'm wrong, fair enough, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was just lip service.

Keep hanging onto the hope that Skye and Raina aren't Inhumans :P they were exposed to the Terrigen Mists. They're the first official Inhumans in the MCU, yo. Skye just happens to have Kree blood.

They have been building the Inhuman angle up for the entire season. Not really sure why anyone would expect otherwise. I'm more annoyed that they made Skye Daisy Johnson. Other than that and a certain death I enjoyed the episode a good deal.

OK, so was that supposes to be Reader, or who at the end there.

And I guess Inhumans are standing in for Mutants.

Still, got Mr. Hyde, Quake, and Tigra in one episode.  

That's finally two Avengers-level heros on SHIELD now.

Who was Tigra?

Because it isn't entirely possible that they retcon the entire Tigra character and combine her with a few other heroes/villians to fit their needs for the show? Daisy/Quake wasn't an Inhuman, and now in the MCU she is. I would place money on the idea that Raina is now Tigra and she's an Inhuman also.

All of the actions scenes this year have been phenomenal.  Between May and Bobbi they look like the biggest ass kickers on television.  I've loved this season so far, and apparently May is either married or was married to Blair Underwood.  So, is there a younger looking couple that is a combined 101 years old?

Because it isn't entirely possible that they retcon the entire Tigra character and combine her with a few other heroes/villians to fit their needs for the show? Daisy/Quake wasn't an Inhuman, and now in the MCU she is. I would place money on the idea that Raina is now Tigra and she's an Inhuman also.

But if her only cat like feature is green slit eyes, and she doesn't have a single characteristic of Tigre (powers,real name, background, origin, personality) then in what way is she Tigra and what purpose does it serve to use the code name? This isn't like Hank Pym being 70 years old and having his scientific heyday in the cold war, this isn't just changing Quake's reason for having powers or making Falcon a military guy. This is literally not Tigra in any remotely useful way.

All of the actions scenes this year have been phenomenal.  Between May and Bobbi they look like the biggest ass kickers on television.  I've loved this season so far, and apparently May is either married or was married to Blair Underwood.  So, is there a younger looking couple that is a combined 101 years old?

Ming-na has never been married to Blair Underwood.

May the character is married or was married to a character played by Blair Underwood that doesn't yet have a name.

All of the actions scenes this year have been phenomenal. Between May and Bobbi they look like the biggest ass kickers on television. I've loved this season so far, and apparently May is either married or was married to Blair Underwood. So, is there a younger looking couple that is a combined 101 years old?

I was confused by his post too...

• 2 weeks later...