DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase II Discussion

RIPPA

Well this is interesting....

According to Mark Ruffalo, the reason Marvel hasn't pursued a solo Hulk movie is that Universal would still have rights to distribute it....

www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/10/mark-ruffalo-interested-in-doing-planet-hulk-movie

Well this is interesting....

According to Mark Ruffalo, the reason Marvel hasn't pursued a solo Hulk movie is that Universal would still have rights to distribute it....

www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/10/mark-ruffalo-interested-in-doing-planet-hulk-movie

How is that even possible at this point?  Incredible Hulk came out 7 years ago.  Also, Disney should purchase those rights back already.  They did it with Paramount.  They gave Paramount a payoff to get the Iron Man, Cap and Thor rights back.  

A history of Captain America's MCU costumes:

http://geektyrant.com/news/the-evolution-of-captain-americas-uniform-ergt

1. Captain America: The First Avenger.

2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier Steve Rogers Super-Soldier Suit.

3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier replica suit from Captain America: The First Avenger.

4. Avengers: Age of Ultron.

5. Avengers Assemble.

Was in the cinema this afternoon, taking Xav to see the Spongebob movie. There was an Avengers: Age of Ultron poster there, with the release date of April 23rd, and I was all Holy Shit that's fucking next fucking Thursday! It's out in less than a week and I never even noticed!

Sorry America.

Was in the cinema this afternoon, taking Xav to see the Spongebob movie. There was an Avengers: Age of Ultron poster there, with the release date of April 23rd, and I was all Holy Shit that's fucking next fucking Thursday! It's out in less than a week and I never even noticed!

Sorry America.

I already bought my ticket for opening day, April 23rd, two weeks ago. Suck it, Americans! ;)

Freedom and Liberty? Aren't they sort of the same thing?

Also, why does the American national myth have Americans thinking they have a world-wide monopoly on Freedom?

Freedom and Liberty? Aren't they sort of the same thing?

Also, why does the American national myth have Americans thinking they have a world-wide monopoly on Freedom?

....Because we do.

• Like 1

I irrationally hate that character

I want the moments of my childhood back from the multiple viewings of that movie

Yesterday I read where Lucas did a Q&A at a Star Wars panel thingy moderated by Colbert - evidently somebody in the audience asked him about Howard and what he thought about them doing another movie. His response was classic Lucas: "If you have a digital duck, you can do anything."

Yeah, because the guy in the suit was the biggest problem with that movie...