DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase II Discussion

RIPPA

Maybe I'm being naive here, but ... does the average German citizen really have that much of a mad-on for the U.S.?

Well, at the moment it's so-so I would say.

We soured on you a bit when you voted for Bush and then really soured on you, when you voted for him a second time.

Things got better with Obama, but then it turned out that you read all of our e-mails and listen to our phonecalls and we didn't take too kindly to that.

Currently a lot of Germans are scared about TTIP and that it could bring inferior American products into our stores. We are especially scared of your chicken.

I think with Captain America it's mostly the whole patriotism thing. It's bascially a guy dressed in the American flag. It doesn't get more patriotic than that.

I was re-watching Guardians of the Galaxy. The half of Star-Lord that isn't Terran is something the Nova haven't seen before, yes? Have they met Frost Giants? Because it might be interesting if Loki turned out to be his Dad.

Quick question that I am sure was answered already in this thread but I am afraid of spoilers (I am still behind on Phase II movies)

Are there any "known" plans for referencing Ant-Man in Age of Ultron?

I would have to assume yes but I am also an idiot

None. Whedon stayed away from Pym & Co. to defer to Edgar Wright (before he dropped out).

One of my buddies is considering Boycotting Age of Ultron because Hank Pym doesn't create Ultron.

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Yeah I think we have been able to wear him down over the last month to join us for the opening night outing.

I'm still trying to figure out if Vision is made by Ultron, or in response to Ultron by Tony & Bruce. But, fuuuuck, am I hyped as hell for this.

I also heard some rumors that

some characters from Agents of SHIELD and at least Daredevil will make an appearance