DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase II Discussion

RIPPA

Super Soldier Serum is the greatest PED.

Provided it does not drive you insane or mangle your facial features.

I am still on the fence about Ant-Man.  It could either be really good or really horrible.

There's a big article about the Avengers in the new Empire magazine. Apparently Strucker

has somehow taken possession of Loki's staff from the first film, and the opening scene is them doing the Bond movie pre-credits thing of having the Avengers all united and going after Strucker to get it back.

Well HYDRA fucking infiltrated SHIELD man.  SHIELD was in possession of the scepter at the end of Avengers.  Wouldn't have been hard for someone HYDRA acquire it because they had sleepers at every level of the organization and no one at SHIELD knew HYDRA was back and growing right under their nose the entire time.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question that I am sure was answered already in this thread but I am afraid of spoilers (I am still behind on Phase II movies)

Are there any "known" plans for referencing Ant-Man in Age of Ultron?

I would have to assume yes but I am also an idiot

• 3 weeks later...

It's always amusing to me how much they try to downplay Captain America here in Germany. "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" was called "The Return of the First Avenger" here, not "Captain America: The Return of the First Avenger", no, just "The Return of the First Avenger". And now those posters for Avengers: Age of Ultron:

erN4hrf.png11002665_824335247633048_395687211158785

Left side US-Version, right side German version.

Yeah...There's something not aesthetically pleasing with the way Cap is positioned in the US poster. I think it's the awkward way he's cutting off Iron Man's arm.

Photography 101, geez.

It looks like he's been photoshopped to be in front.  German picture looks more natural.