DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: BOOGEYMAN

RIPPA

Ooof... yeah Boogeyman is so going to be the worst worker I do this week. And that is covering all the guys who have done a Leatherface gimmick

Might as well just post matches of him getting carried by guys I fucking love

Oh and then there is this...

Man, Marty Wright had/has so much raw charisma, it's a shame that he never became a better worker. I liked the smackdown match with Regal where he sandwiches his head between the ringpost and his boot. That's about all I remember; that and him putting worms in Matt Striker's mouth.

I only remember him eating Jillian Hall's mole.

I was at the outdoor minor league baseball stadium show in Frederick, MD where they tried out the gimmick -- this was when he was fresh from OVW and wearing the horns.  Just as he finished his promo, thunder and lightning hit and it started pouring down rain.  Pretty great timing but I'll always blame him for ruining the show.

Man, Marty Wright had/has so much raw charisma, it's a shame that he never became a better worker. I liked the smackdown match with Regal where he sandwiches his head between the ringpost and his boot. That's about all I remember; that and him putting worms in Matt Striker's mouth.

That should have been his gimmick: Eater of Bad Gimmicks. Someone is stuck with a shitty gimmick, Boogeyman comes along and eats it. Boom! No more bad gimmick.

He could have built up a stable who looked up to him as their savior/liberator.

Wish i had an example of some gimmicks from around that time he could have eaten. Someone help me out.