DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 10-27-14

MGFanJay

So who fills out the teams? Id guess the Authority is Rollins, Corporate Kane, Noble and Mercury. Team Cena is Cena, Ziggler, Ambrose and Orton. That's my best guess.

As much as I'd love for Noble and Mercury to be on it, that match looks horrible.  Ziggler gets tossed early and the other three squash the Authority (or just to piss us off, Wyatt causes Ambrose to get counted out.)

Kinda assume there will be an NXT callup or two on Team Authority, given Triple H's heavy handed referencing of "the future" defeating John Cena. (Of course, that could have been Rollins too.)

Hey, The Shield debuted at Survivor Series 2012.  I would absolutely love for someone to make a splash and win it for the Authority.  A LEGIT WIN, not the 789th "I'm distracted by something...oh no, I'm being rolled up!!!" finish.

There's nothing going on that interests me right now. That Steph/Cena/HHH promo was the biggest waste of time this year(until Kane/Ziggler got twice as long as Cesaro/Ziggler). I have zero confidence they won't botch Bray and Dean's feud. Yeah this was just no fun for me, and I don't see it getting better. Rollins should've won the belt the last time they actually got Brock to bother to show up. Did I miss Rusev or was he a no show?

At least there's still NXT.

You might be best served finding another fed.  I mean it just seems like you're watching a company that's NEVER going to present something you're interested in.

It would be like me watching ROH and complaining because the wrestlers aren't jacked up, the entrances all sound the same and they don't do enough Kick-Punch WWE style wrestling (Which, to be fair, I might have done at some point before realizing the fallacy of expecting something out of a company they're never going to deliver).  

Just trying to save you some time.

• Like 1

If they're going to do old school Survivor Series, it's not complete without coked up Vince doing the team intros.

SOLD!

I'd be fully behind an angle where Vince gets hit in the head and believes he's just the play-by-play commentator, with HHH and Steph humoring him to keep him out of the way.

I would rather have Vince and Lawler as the RAW team and JBL and Cole as the SD team than what we have now.

I would love the return of "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK BODY DROP!" and "ONETWOHEGOTHIM!NO!"

• Like 2

I'd be fully behind an angle where Vince gets hit in the head and believes he's just the play-by-play commentator, with HHH and Steph humoring him to keep him out of the way.

I'm pretty sure before the next year or two are out, this is going to happen in real life.

• Like 1

Man that ending sure was great for the Royal Rumble go home show. Maybe someone used the wrong scipt ending tonight. Kinda feel bad for everyone cause they probably wanna leave early and beat traffic and here they gotta sit around in gear waiting for that one minute on television on the end of the show that makes no sense what so ever.

It would be nice if Team Authority was not the usual suspects aside from Rollins. But yeah the Survivor Series should be nothing but elimination matches. There's plenty of minor feuds to carry a show with nothing but the elimination matches. Plus the teams need the cool names.

Henry should have turned heel last night and joined up with Lana. Lana needs a whole stable of superior athletes who just CRUSH for Russia and Putin. I'm honestly getting tired of The Big Show. This is all gonna end with poor Mark getting KO'ed and that will be that.

Liked a good bit of this show. Paige on commentary was amazing with some really entertaining lines and great delivery. Ryback's return ruled and he instantly felt like a super-over big deal again. Always love when the Hulkster's on and the ladies doing the posedown with him ruled, good stuff. Enjoyed Ziggler/Kane and it came off like an actual big win for Dolph. Main event was fantastic, wasn't expecting going in for it to get over 20 minutes but they delivered. Lots of cool sequences, liked Cena's tornado DDT. Ending was odd with all the random guys out there like Zack Ryder and Tyson Kidd involved.

Glad they're doing the traditional Survivor Series match and would love it if the whole card was that but I'm sure it won't be. I wonder if they do 5 on 5 or 4 on 4. Guessing HHH gets Orton on Team Authority and he ends up turning on and costing Rollins in the end to a big pop. I'm looking forward to babyface Orton again as a huge fan of his last face run where he was delivering good-great matches in the ring almost every week for awhile.

The Reigns interview was solid. It wasn't anything big. "I'll be back soon and when I do, I'm going to hurt Seth Rollins." I'm assuming everyone hates that interview and there's no real reason for it. It was just a basic simple promo.

Oh my, Gregg, are you complaining about something before it's even happened? I've heard that you're not allowed to do that. #hivemind

• Like 5

We get zero-content updates on Roman Reigns every three weeks or so, but Mr. Brie Bella is persona non grata.  Got it.

(OK, to be fair, he may not BE back...)

Rumblings say it's the Tommy John surgery for Daniel Bryan, when he finally decides it's time to stop relying on herbs and incantations. So Rumble 2016 would be a guess if that goes well.

To be fair, there's an RNN but not a BNN. 

rnn.jpg?w=468

I am still waiting for BNB to pop up and talk about how bad the shows were because he wasn't there tbh

And Nikki looked comfortable in her role while Brie's acting was pretty good for once. I is happy.

I'm assuming the Survivor Series match is Cena/Ziggler/Usos/Big Show vs. Rollins/Kane/Dusts/Henry after tonight.

Maybe they do a Show/Henry match separately, and add Orton to either side, and then...err.....Ambrose or something.

Not a lot going on there. Maybe its just 4 on 4...

Couldn't you out Ambrose Bray on each side of you didn't want them in a singles match yet

30wmc90.png

Ryback Rules~! THAN, NOW, 4 LIFE!

So, uh, I'm not going to be the guy to tell him.

Stuff like that is to be expected when you go with RVD's airbrush guy.

I love that's it is "than" instead of "then tbh. He probably saw that shit and went "THAT'S THE SHIT!"