DVDVR Message Board

Tell Me How You Broke The Board...

RIPPA

Seems like the issue is probably on my end, but when I try to go from one page to the next in a thread, I'm getting 404 errors every time. Threads load fine otherwise and if I back out and click a topic again, it'll take me to that next page of unread posts.

This is using the mobile site, by the way. It's been a few days now, no change. No issues loading things on my laptop.

Any idea what might be happening?

fwiw, this has been happening to me too on Chrome mobile for awhile now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I can post from my phone (like now) and post from my machine at home (Win 8.1, firefox) but my laptop (Win 7, firefox) no dice. The "reply" button is present at the bottom of the page but the window to type in literally isn't there. Please tell me there is a fix and I don't actually have to...work. I'm a radio dj. We don't do that.

The fix is to get a new laptop.

But a little more seriously - that is an issue specific to that machine.

Have you tried the usual? Clear cache? Logout and back on? Make sure all updates have run? Malware check? etc...

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like the issue is probably on my end, but when I try to go from one page to the next in a thread, I'm getting 404 errors every time. Threads load fine otherwise and if I back out and click a topic again, it'll take me to that next page of unread posts.

This is using the mobile site, by the way. It's been a few days now, no change. No issues loading things on my laptop.

Any idea what might be happening?

This has just recently started happening to me.  Any solution?

Edited to add: It is working in Safari, but not Chrome.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the place to post it but ive been trying to reset my password but the emails i get doesn't  have any of the links to do so...any help?

Send me a PM and I can change it for you

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the following message/box sometimes when I'm here: "Are you sure you want to leave this page? Message from webpage: false with an arrow pointing to leave this page and stay on this page". I tend to use IE. I probably won't be online till next week after today. I'd say I'm crap at PC's too. Ta.

IE 11 will still have support I believe. IE 10 and earlier will not.

Thanks. YouTube tells me I'm using an older IE and to update to the latest browser, I click the link to do that with links to the latest IE, Chrome and Firefox, I click for IE and Microsoft says I'm on IE 9, the latest browser for Windows Vista. Should stop using IE now, right? How's Firefox?

I turned on an ancient Windows XP system a few months ago (when my laptop was breaking down) and firefox still updated without breaking that. We're talkin' about a rig from the days of the 60 GB hard drive here.

It's my default browser anyway so I should think on Vista you'd be good to go.

Firefox tends to run fine depending on how new your version is compared to the age of the computer, Chrome tends to require a newer one. IE is all but dead, all they care about is Edge now and if you don't have Windows 10, you won't use that.