DVDVR Message Board

Tell Me How You Broke The Board...

RIPPA

I was having problems myself then I noticed that the YouTube links are now starting with https (at least when I use Chrome with Adblock)

When you post the link - look at it

If it is https - delete the s - it should then work

Was happening to me too.

All better without that blasted S.

• 4 weeks later...

Site is blocked at work as of today for being a recognized virus-spreading site or something.  I'm pretty sure this is coming from my company's ISP (Cisco?) rather than my job blocking DVDVR to get me to stop slacking at work.

Can post a screenshot tomorrow evening if it'll help.

Site is blocked at work as of today for being a recognized virus-spreading site or something. I'm pretty sure this is coming from my company's ISP (Cisco?) rather than my job blocking DVDVR to get me to stop slacking at work.

Can post a screenshot tomorrow evening if it'll help.

Same with me. Blocked at work and also blocked at a local hospital.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DEAN talks about RUN VCU baseball, then the game goes into a weather delay, and then the board breaks. Clearly DEAN's fault.

STERN WARNING.

I ran out of gas! I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! LOCUSTS!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I SWEAR TO GOD!

tumblr_mb8525ztH61qkktc4o1_500.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like the issue is probably on my end, but when I try to go from one page to the next in a thread, I'm getting 404 errors every time. Threads load fine otherwise and if I back out and click a topic again, it'll take me to that next page of unread posts.

This is using the mobile site, by the way. It's been a few days now, no change. No issues loading things on my laptop.

Any idea what might be happening?