DVDVR Message Board

Tell Me How You Broke The Board...

RIPPA

Why do I have to login every three hours whenever I'm on mobile/PC? This has been going on with me for almost two months. Remember me is always checked but IT DOESN'T REMEMBER ME! :(

Is anyone else having to log in every time they visit?  Whether I'm on mobile, my laptop, or the desktop, I have to re-log in every time I visit the site.  Been happening for several days now.  Between all my devices, I'm using several different browsers, so that doesn't seem to be the issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, is everyone else having an issue with the board (and iPhone as well) while trying to type the letter “l”? On the board it spaces out and just places a box, as for the phone, I’ve gotta hold and then dismiss the auto correct. Very strange. 

I got banned last night.  Was that a glitch?

I mean, I may have done something.  But if I did, I didn't do it intentionally.  I blocked all I needed to block and let shit go, so I'm a'ight going forward.

The fact that you posted should tell you that you weren't banned.

You MIGHT have been like suspended by the rest of the day (yesterday) but usually a mod will leave you a note if that is what happened.

IF that was the case it wasn't me

• Thanks 1

No, I got that, and I've had a 3 day jaecation before so I knew I'd at least have gotten a warning (unless it was just absolutely acute abhorrent behavior).  It was just a glitch apparently.  In fact, right after I posted that and a couple other things, it was coming up "BANNED" again. And now I'm back.

Just glad that it's a glitch.  Hope it's a glitch.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic