DVDVR Message Board

Signature Sweep Time

RIPPA

Is there a recommendation on what size sigs should be? 

Not per se

Horizontal photos are better than vertical. The less scrolling someone has to do to get to the next post - the better.

And in your case - I remember it was more a combo of quote, pic and social media plugs... which was a lot of stuff going on (hence why I left the links but took the other stuff out)

• 8 months later...

This is me tapping on this thread as a reminder to everyone.

Some of you are getting out of control - especially with combos of giant photos, multiple gifs, etc...

Or some of you just have broken images and/or links.

So the usual - if you suddenly notice that your sig (or at least part of your sig) is gone - that is why.

Please note that RIPPA edited mine before I could read this.  NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!   At least he let me keep my creepy pictures of a beautiful woman from a hundred years ago.  With pistols.

• Like 1

OH GOD ITS HIDEOUS

Don't put text over the characters

don't put the characters in the text

might want to abandon the rainbow if you DON"T want us to think you're the cub for the bear

might want to move him on the same plane as you so it doesn't look like he's fisting your anus

again if that's what you're into then just pay attention to the text stuff

• Like 3

I'm glad there are others who are aghast at the fucking state of Fresh's banner. Jesus Christ. I mean, real talk, I bet you get a free bowl of soup with a banner like that. It's just missing flashing text.

Constructive criticism: It's way too busy and the colors are extraordinarily garish. The whole thing looks like a mess. It needs cleaner lines and a clear focal point that doesn't blend text with images. I really hope whoever made that does it as a hobby and I hope they get better at it.

• Like 1

For the record, that script was my handwriting signature, which I threw into Illustrator to use as part of a watermark design. I have no idea what drove me to use that for a message board signature space.

One day I'll figure out what odessa is using to browse the site. For the longest time, due to the frequent typos, I was convinced it was a flip phone.

Usually, ipad. Or android phone. Thanks for asking.