DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

I am waiting with baited breath for the Grantland article about the Rondo trade where Bill Simmons lays out how the Celtics are not tanking with Jeff Green apparently up for trade.

Welcome to the Sixers world.  You will learn to embrace the tank and love it.

Or he will be tickling Danny Ainge's ball with his nose(shaft deep in his mouth of course), about how Ainge is such a genius at drafting. . . 

• Like 1

Guest The Magnificent 7

Ugh ..................

iviuABR.png

I expect better grammar out of Canada.  I also expect their logo's to be in denim.

This Blazers/Spurs game is really good right now. 

Oh, I've never been on the "Rondo is a franchise player" train or even a fan of his, but I agree with everyone saying this matches up as a great fit for both sides, on paper.  You have Carlisle as the Coach, multiple offensive weapons for Rondo to play with, and more importantly, Mavs don't need Rondo to be the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd best scorer on the team.  Of course, it wouldn't be the first time things have look good on paper to me and they haven't worked out.  We could have been forever, Monica!

FUCK YO MEMPHIS

#SEERED

I made it to The Grindhouse last night for this one.  Bought my tickets about 10 minutes before they announced Rose was sick the night before.  Who cares though, it was the Jimmy Buckets and Nikola Mirotic show!  

Best win of the season. 

So Monta and Rondo are going to work just fine together in the backcourt.  Monta went fucking ham in the 4th, and might be making a very strong case for best SG in the league.  Rondo got his rebounds and assists, Monta and Parsons got their points.  It all worked well once they got past San Antonio's zone.  Very excited for things to come.

Why on earth would Sacramento want Deron Williams' salary, let alone Deron Williams?

No chance in hell of breaking into that top 8 for the next year or so, maybe two. After that its competing with Minnesota and Lakers' eventual star signing.

Don't forget Utah, they are going to be a hellava team when Dante grows into the player he will be, and everyone else on that team is really young too. . .