DVDVR Message Board

IPS/Quote/Copy/Paste issue using IE11

Niners Fan in CT

I've been doing some reading about this. Apparently, I'm one of the people using IE11 and having trouble using certain features in IPS. Namely I cannot quote anyone or copy/paste.

I figured out that if I turn the light switch off it will allow me to use the copy/paste function but I still can't quote anyone.

Does anyone know how to fix this or do I just need to use a different browser and move on? :lol:

First off, why are you using IE in 2014?

I'm not sure if this is some type of inside joke or sarcasm since it's hard to figure out online, but you should just ditch IE and grab Chrome.

I'm on a Mac and I've even ditched Safari for Chrome since it's the best browser around.

That is a bug with the board not the browser. People that had the issue had it with other browsers as well. It was a bug that was fixed a year ago. Odd it resurfaced. Maybe something with the board being down yesterday.

I guess I should point out I am praising IE from firefox. I had used chrome for 3 years but it just doesn't work as smooth as it use to with add-ons running. Plus the occasional hiccups from the integrated flash player. IE does get the most out of a 64 bit system so there are times that it is useful. Not enough to leave behind all the add-ons I am running with firefox.

I used to love Chrome but it started sucking on sites like YouTube or when I was trying to use other media. I'm not sure why but then I started using IE and it's been awesome outside of this recent bug we're discussing now. But yeah, it's more to do with IPS I think.

Thanks for the link.