DVDVR Message Board

• 3 weeks later...

As an Eagles fan, I'd like to add Jim Washburn and Jason Babin to the list of locker room cancers. With Washburn, you wouldn't expect such douchebaggery from a coach on any level, but that's exactly what you got from him- constantly undermining his fellow defensive coaches, making childish insults, and being just such a disruptive presence in the Eagles locker room that in the midst of a terrible 4-12 season, Andy Reid fired his ass. As for Babin, Jason Kelce even came out in NJ.com and, without mentioning names, called him a locker room cancer. And really, he was right- reports came out that Babin was Ritchie Incognito on a lesser scale with bullying and just being an asshole. He was a pass-rushing nightmare for the Eagles in 2011 with 18 sacks, and he was having a good season in 2012 with 5 in 11 games, but he wasn't worth the headache. And being on 7 teams in 10 years has to say something.

• 2 weeks later...

After the events of this week in the NFL I think it's safe to add LeGarrett Blount to this list. Say what you will about all the guys that have been mentioned, but (and correct me if I'm wrong) none of those gentlemen have ever acted like a baby to the extent of leaving the field or court or arena in the middle of the game.

After the events of this week in the NFL I think it's safe to add LeGarrett Blount to this list. Say what you will about all the guys that have been mentioned, but (and correct me if I'm wrong) none of those gentlemen have ever acted like a baby to the extent of leaving the field or court or arena in the middle of the game.

Randy Moss? and I cant think of who but I'm pretty sure an NBA'er has.