DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

I think Jacksonville isn't far from breaking out. Their yardage allowed is awful but the offense is so young and committing a lot of turnovers so it is expected. Bradley is a good coach though and they are getting to the quarterback a lot. Add a decent running back and more experience from Bortles and the young receivers and they are set.

Oh yeah. Whatever is left out of Jenn's liquor fund, send some my way. i would say nothing less than 151, but I guess MD 20/20 might have to do. Why do I do this to myself?

A check of the liquor fund, combined with it being Sunday and hard liquor stores in my area being closed, the best I can offer is a 25 oz. Bud Light Lime-A-Rita from the local gas station. Do you prefer Strawberry or Raspberry?

Raspberry. Definitely raspberry.

• Like 1

Cowboys fans that acted like the won the Superbowl last week are suddenly quiet.

Dallas is interesting. Their yards per play allowed is exactly the same as last year. Only now they just aren't on the field that much because DeMarco Murray is playing so great. Easily the league MVP at this point.

Oh yeah - my Twitter feed is already full of Skins fans carrying on about how this victory is going to turn around the season

This is gonna be a long week

Wile E. Coyote ain't got nothing on Slurs fans.