DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

And the funny thing is Brandon Marshall spent all week praising Cutler and throwing Chad Henne under the bus, only to throw Cutler under after the game.

Brent Grimes might have had his best game as a Dolphin today, which is saying something.

Suppose this would also be a bad time to point out that Jared Allen is still winless at Soldier Field for his career. (0-6 as a Viking, 0-3 as a Bear)

• Like 1

Why is Eli still a starting QB?

Cause he's got two rings, two Superbowl MVP's and a legit case that his team's front office fucked him with a shit O-line that 11 of us could have 20 sacks on.

Remember ebbie was the one who said Eli was the worst QB to win a Super Bowl a few weeks back

So yeah...

Meanwhile - the G-men are going to cock tease me right along

Well I said it then but Eli isn't even the worst QB to win a Super Bowl for the Giants.

At least the Cowboys better not fuck around and lose to the Skins next week because that will infuriate me

Remember ebbie was the one who said Eli was the worst QB to win a Super Bowl a few weeks back

So yeah...

"Is Eli even the worst Giants QB to win a Super Bowl," Gonzo asked approximately 10 seconds after Rippa said that Eli is not.

So yeah...

"Is Eli even the worst Giants QB to win a Super Bowl," Gonzo asked approximately 10 seconds after Rippa said that Eli is not.

I will not have you besmirch the name of Jeff Hostetler    <_<

Brad Johnson wants in on this discussion.

I think Brad Johnson is significantly better than Dilfer, for sure. Hell, the year Tampa won that Super Bowl, Johnson threw 22 TD with 6 INT.

The Ravens, on the other hand, won that Super Bowl despite Dilfer's presence, for the most part.

The Ravens also won because they were facing a team that had Jason Sehorn in the secondary

And this is me trying to distract myself from another .500 season

That 2nd half stretch against shitty ass teams cant come soon enough

Eli isn't a HOFer or nothing but I'd say he's pretty far down the list of worst QBs to win a Super Bowl.

I mean, just look at the 80s. All the best quarterbacks were in the AFC (Marino, Elway, Kelly) yet they kept getting demolished by NFC teams that - outside the Niners - didn't have a single QB you'd start ahead of Eli. Thank goodness the 90s came and order was (mostly) restored.

So yeah...

I will not have you besmirch the name of Jeff Hostetler    <_<

He was talking about Phil Simms. . .  :)