DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

Cleveland can come back. I can hope.

Fucking Seapigeons, at least Wilsonbl woke up and is making up for Lynch's ineffectiveness and the last week I play Seattle's before I cut them.

Fucking fantasy.

Soooo, looks like I'll be enjoying the playoffs from the comfort of the corner, crying. Fucking fucking Seahawks fucks.

No.  You do not get sympathy when the fucking Lombardi Trophy is held by your team.  No no no no no.

• Like 3

From the looks of my Twitter feed, FOX has turned away from this game in non-home areas to the Seattle game.

That is correct. That is what happened in the Tampa area.

Until Colt breaks their heart with next week's loss. No I don't know who DC plays. I'm not sure it matters.

Unfortunately for Skins fans it's at the Cowboys on Monday Night Football. I am pretty sure it's going to be a long night for them.

I guess the Rams secondary can make any receiver look good.

After finally showing up for a while in the first half, the Rams pass rush apparently saw its shadow and will be down in its hole for another six weeks.

Man, and Cleveland had been looking relatively good lately, too.

Classic trap game. The Browns just handed an ass-beating to their biggest enemy, the Steelers, and are staring down Jags, Raiders and Bucs over the next three weeks.

Or, to paraphrase another popular saying around here, Cleveland's gotta Cleveland.

Oh yeah. Whatever is left out of Jenn's liquor fund, send some my way. i would say nothing less than 151, but I guess MD 20/20 might have to do. Why do I do this to myself?

A check of the liquor fund, combined with it being Sunday and hard liquor stores in my area being closed, the best I can offer is a 25 oz. Bud Light Lime-A-Rita from the local gas station.  Do you prefer Strawberry or Raspberry?