DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

I hope Dom Capers has spent the whole week trying to figure out how to stop Cam from running the ball. Odds are he probably hasn't but I can hope.

Even if he has, I'm not sure they can do it.

Anyway, this feels like a classic "oh yeah, they're the Lions" game today.  I expect Drew Brees and the Saints to suddenly turn back into DREW BREES AND THE SAINTS, and the Lions secondary to suddenly be the secondary they've had the last 20 years. 

Kick-off is still almost 7 hours away, and I already hate football.

ESPN is reporting that Seahawks offered Harven to Denver for Julius Thomas....Broncos said no.....Were the Seahawks really thinking that was going to happen or hoping for a Madden trade?

I saw another tweet saying they were going to release him if the couldn';t make a deal. . .so yeah Madden trade.

ESPN is reporting that Seahawks offered Harven to Denver for Julius Thomas....Broncos said no.....Were the Seahawks really thinking that was going to happen or hoping for a Madden trade?

The sound we heard coming from Denver was Peyton shooting his rifle in the air to tell Seattle to get off his damn lawn with that crazy idea.

• Like 1

For some reason I only have two options for games to watch, Seahawks/Rams and Bills/Vikings. Neither of these games are very appealing. On the plus side, Tre Mason just did a funny little jiggling walk touchdown celebration.