DVDVR Message Board

Your PRO WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD for the rest of July

Pete

Does anyone have any photos of this year's staredown between Chris Jericho and Yoshihiro Takayama?

This is one of my favorite annual things in pro-wrestling. I've heard KENTA was involved this year as well.

Does anyone have any photos of this year's staredown between Chris Jericho and Yoshihiro Takayama?

This is one of my favorite annual things in pro-wrestling. I've heard KENTA was involved this year as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

There ya go!

• Like 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

There ya go!

Thanks, I think I've already seen that second picture somewhere, but I thought that was from last year.

Here are some of the past staredowns for comparison:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is yokozuna Hakuho. He's currently on a 34-0 win streak and is by far the best sumo wrestler right now.

Sekimoto would make for a good sumo wrestler. He has strong legs and is shorter, which would help him get under some guys.

Was Dory a heel champ during his NWA run?  Because that's some awesome subtle way to push that...as a concern troll question like that.

He probably was never even aware of the article, since it was one of those Apter mag completely made up stories they used to do.