DVDVR Message Board

Your PRO WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD for the rest of July

Pete

I remember a few months back when I tried to make it from the first page of the old picture thread to the last - suffice to say very little work was done during that period. Still, as a result I have a ton of pictures from that thread on my old computer. The hard drive is fine, too bad everything is not. 

Posted Image

This August... Witness the feel-good romantic comedy of the year. One woman. Five potential suitors. Which one holds the key to unlock the secrets of her heart? Mickie must make the toughest decision of her life. Big Time Wrestling In Theaters August 11th

• Like 8

This August... Witness the feel-good romantic comedy of the year. One woman. Five potential suitors. Which one holds the key to unlock the secrets of her heart? Mickie must make the toughest decision of her life. Big Time Wrestling In Theaters August 11th

Needs a wrestling related pun, but otherwise *****

I actually could go to this show, but naturally, there are no matches announced yet for it. This show will bomb.

Posted Image

The way the NWO should have stayed (maybe add Syxx) until Starrcade 1997....

Always wanted one of those shirts...without the New World Order written underneath...they ever sell them?

• Like 1

Yeah you can get copies off eBay that people print, I got myself a black and white one, looks 100% legit but there's no WWE label on it. (Or WCW, of course)

No New World Order writing on mine, either.

I'm not sure it would make any sense now, but if they brought up Bryan choking out Cena in the Nexus debut yelling "you're not better than me!", then I will be pleased.

On SD, Cole talked about them bringing up their past over the coming weeks, so I could easily see that becoming part of the story.