DVDVR Message Board

October 2014 NHL Thread - The Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup Begins

evilwaldo

It's a pretty interesting race for McDavid. One team without a win 8 games in, the other amassing a whopping ten shots in a game. I think Buffalo's heinousness is more long term, as the Staal brahs will likely help Carolina win a few games here and there if/when they return.

Oh God just wait until you see the "goalie interference" call on Braden Holtby tonight.

It may be the single funniest bad call by a referee I've ever seen. It's amazing.

*awaits Tabe*
Yeah, there will be no arguments or eye rolling this time.
Sorry, I'm two days behind on national games so just saw this tonight. That seriously is one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Not the worst but...man. And called by the guy 120 feet away. Well done. At least Detroit won the game.

Anyone remember on World of Sport where they would have a veteran face a youngster and to make it fair the vet would have to win two falls? They should do that for the Sabres, give us a 2 goal head start, or opposing team has to score twice to register a single goal.

Didn't see tonight's game, was out, but heard the second half of it on the radio. Hopefully Hall's injury isn't serious. Sounded like pretty standard fare between these two teams for the most part, meaning it's close for a bit then Vancouver win.

Scrivens is a terrible puck handler and that needs to get cleaned up somewhere.