DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: LACEY VON ERICH

RIPPA

Hoo Boy - so not good with the wrestling.

And fucking hell is the youtube search for her dicey

Now that being said - there is a gif of Lacey trying to hug Awesome Kong that slays me every fucking time. I just can't find it right now.

Stupid Google

I hope she has improved.  Her wrestling was pretty damn bad, even if you graded it on a curve for her being a super-green rookie.  And practically everywhere she worked, there were always backstage grumblings about her shitty attitude with "I don't need to train harder" laziness and "I've got a famous name!" ego.  

Now that being said - there is a gif of Lacey trying to hug Awesome Kong that slays me every fucking time. I just can't find it right now.

I loved the story about her cluelessly bringing her personal masseuse, who was male, into the Knockouts' locker room while some of the girls were changing.  Kong had to literally take them by the hand, drag them out of the room, and give them a long sad talk about why that was inappropriate.  

I had to Wikipedia Lacey to remember her greatest hits.

Turns out the old saying of 'those that can do and those that cant teach' is more true than I thought, because apparently this happened...

"October 28 episode of Impact! it was announced that Von Erich had agreed to train Miss Tessmacher to wrestle, after her stable mates had turned her down the previous week."

Tessmacher turned out pretty good!

She had the looks but was horrible in the ring like a slight better version of modern day Eva Marie with the Von Erich name getting her in the door instead of Total Divas.

That brings up a fair question who was worst in the ring Lacey in TNA or Eva Marie up till now in WWE?

Sooooo not good with the wrestling.

Now she's gone traditional Von Erich and is wrestling barefoot and using the Iron Claw as a finisher.

Jesus..

As long as she doesn't go traditional Von Erich and die of a drug OD or suicide.