DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 10-6-14

MGFanJay

Every week Adam Rose does something embarrassing like being in a segment with Kathie Lee Gifford, shilling Twisted Tea; he should a die a little bit inside and Leo Kruger should start to come out more and more until he finally snaps and goes full on Leo Kruger.

I see I was beaten to the punch on the Leo Kruger ideas. Maybe the pregnant woman in the Erick Rowan vignette can "give birth" to Leo Kruger.

Anyone shit-talking on Ambrose's hot dog cart attack needs to remember that once a terrific and extremely popular pro-wrestler drove a truck to the ring and used an attached hose to spray beer all over his enemies. Or is that considered shit now too? I don't know.

Ambrose is the BEST and smartest and coolest and most handsome dude and he needs to be IN THAT DAMNED CELL with Rollins, and I'm sorry to Cena, but Ambrose needs to close this chapter and destroy Rollins in THE DEVIL'S STRUCTURE.. Cena can have Rollins at Survivor Series instead.

Rock caught me completely by surprised and left me stunned for several minutes from the moment I heard "If ya smell".

Every week Adam Rose does something embarrassing like being in a segment with Kathie Lee Gifford, shilling Twisted Tea; he should a die a little bit inside and Leo Kruger should start to come out more and more until he finally snaps goes full on Leo Kruger.

I see I was beaten to the punch on the Leo Kruger ideas. Maybe the pregnant woman in the Erick Rowan vignette can "give birth" to Leo Kruger.

She'll give birth to a clawed hand and they'll call him Freddy.

• Like 1

They shit the head tonight on Ambrose attacking Cena. Waiting until the end of the show like that made it seem as if Ambrose was waiting for the Authority to goad him into it. Right off the top of the show he shoulda hit the ring and pounced on Cena. Woulda been amazing.

This was the highlight of RAW for me.

@D_V_D_V_R  ·  3h 2 hours ago

Dean was so pissed off he walked a good 15 blocks away to the 7th Ave stop when he could've grabbed it right downstairs. - Pete

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I read that. I was so sad they didn't follow him on the train. Ambrose's adventure on the train could have been the best hour of RAW ever. Dean paying a trio of Mexican guitar players (you know the ones that roam the trains) to play him some Zeppelin would have been so amazing.

Also The Rock is so amazing, he took a train to the Bronx that doesn't even run from Staten Island. Man swimming in that water...I hope he got his shots.

• Like 3

Dean was so pissed off he walked a good 15 blocks away to the 7th Ave stop when he could've grabbed it right downstairs. - Pete

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I read that. I was so sad they didn't follow him on the train. Ambrose's adventure on the train could have been the best hour of RAW ever. Dean paying a trio of Mexican guitar players (you know the ones that roam the trains) to play him some Zeppelin would have been so amazing.

Also The Rock is so amazing, he took a train to the Bronx that doesn't even run from Staten Island. Man swimming in that water...I hope he got his shots.

Have a like. I've reached my limit for the day.

• Like 1

The best part is he gave Dean a ride...sort of.

jason_takes_manhattan_03.jpg

"Rock's my travel buddy, guys! He stays up in the other part!!"

• Like 6

The best part is he gave Dean a ride...sort of.

jason_takes_manhattan_03.jpg

"Rock bumped me up to business premium, guys!"

God damn it.  Stop posting.  I only have so many likes and need sleep.

Dean is God right now and he really needs to challenge Brock at Survivor Series.

• Like 2

This thread is not going to be filled up with a bunch of "Poor Rusev" posts, when most of yall haven't given a damn about this dude in weeks, right?

I've never given a damn about Rusev, and I'm fine with that. He's ok in the ring, and yes, Lana has a great look and promo, but I have nothing but hate for the fact that the stupid "anti-American foreigner" gimmick still gets over in 2014, I hate that we have to pretend that he's Russian when they spent half the year calling him "the Bulgarian Brute", and I hate that while there's an established formula for how you dress "evil Russians", his ring gear makes him look less like a "hero of the Russian Federation" and more like a Slavic dockworker on vacation.

"IF YA SMELL-" was completely unexpected, and the non-Ambrose highlight of the show.

Anyway, this "putting over the attitude era" nonsense can go die as well. It wasn't Val Venis out there. It was the freakin' Rock. Rusev didn't lose anything by getting smacked around a bit by someone on the Mount Rushmore of wrestling.

As for Ambrose, I'll just say that if Cena had come out with condiment holsters and sprayed down his enemies with ketchup and mustard, everyone would be shitting all over it, and rightfully so. On the plus side, the fact that Orton has been reduced to a meat shield for Rollins pleases me greatly.

WWE Creative is not brilliant. What is brilliant is Ambrose's ability to make chicken salad out of WWE Creative's usual product. As over as Bryan was/is with the crowd, (and Ambrose isn't quite to his level yet,) he didn't have Ambrose's talent for taking goofy prankster babyface skits like the green shaving cream explosion and the hot dog cart and still looking like an unhinged badass.

My one complaint is that at the end, when HHH and Stephanie came out, Dean should have gotten on the mic and said, "Hunter, Steph, before you say anything....would you like a hot dog?"

• Like 1

So, yeah, the people in the Austin Comeback thread saying "There's no way they can put a one time performer over a future star" might need to reconsider that theory after seeing Rock punk out Rusev.

Now and forever, Attitude Era Stars > Current Era "Stars"

That's some progressive thinking.

Also the most literate Youtube comment I've ever seen.