DVDVR Message Board

THE OFFICIAL DVDVR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS HERE!!!!

RIPPA

The highlight of last night for me was Dean's constant confusion over whether he had seen a guy before and at one point in his life.

That is including thinking Jay Bradley was Steve Bradley

And thinking he was in Revolution Pro. I think the only guy on the show who had been on a RevPro show was Manik (as Pinoy Boy)

I'm also on as I am waiting for the kids to take their baths at this hell that is a resort outside of Pittsburgh.

We shall see how long I last.

Live tweeting was way funnier when the show sucked ass. Well done.

Rippa won Twitter last night:

"Hoo boy - watching Impact now is like reading an issue of the WON. My wrestling is getting interrupted by the MMA. - Rippa"

Honorable Mention:

"I really think the lack of Affliction gear is what is truly preventing this segment from getting over - Rippa"

• Like 3

My favorite part of last was trying to compare what Bully Ray vs Chris Sabin equated to in terms of WCW Nitro 1998 roster and me and Ray both tweeted spontaneously "Lash LaRue".

May I suggest you guys live (or tape delay) tweet Total Divas?  Don't know why, but I suspect that would be a good time reading the tweets.

Ooof....

I mean I clearly hate myself and I have done a lot of shameful things but even I know don't know if I could suffer through Total Divas

May I suggest you guys live (or tape delay) tweet Total Divas?  Don't know why, but I suspect that would be a good time reading the tweets.

Ooof....

I mean I clearly hate myself and I have done a lot of shameful things but even I know don't know if I could suffer through Total Divas

Um, it's totally awesome.

• Like 1

I was giddy when Shimmer followed us

BTW - as a general rule, if we are live tweeting something we will sign who is who.

The rest of the time it's 95% certain that the tweets are coming from me.

Thinking back to DVDR's social history, I'm not sure about Myspace but I remember DVDR had a group on Facebook.  Didn't remember hearing much about that which is a shame.  So far I think Twitter is going to be the best option for social sites.  Unless you want to post random videos, gifs, photos, etc on Tumblr.  But that doesn't really have much in the way of wrestling content.  As for Twitter, I think we have a winner!  The live tweets are amazing to follow.  Even when catching up on DVR it's worth tracking them down and follow along.

Since it's Thursday - at the very least I will be live tweeting the dumpster fire that is Impact.

Who knows who else will join me. Or how long I stay awake...