DVDVR Message Board

[AUGUST] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Actually Brie is the one hooking up with Danielson, Nikki is one the fucking Cena.

....So this is it? This is what I'm doing with my life, I'm the pathetic pedantic asshole going correcting people on which Bella is fucking which top guy this week.... Don't pity me, for I'm already dead. 

I think you just separated where the line is for me in my wrestling nerddom.

I'll be the first to get too upset when WWE screws up a match date on a DVD release or when Ric Flair completely lies about being in the locker room when Bruiser Brody was murdered.  But I legit don't give a shit which Bella is which or which one is fucking whom. 

• Like 1

It is too bad the European belt is not around. Cesaro could have a great run beating up on guys defending it. 

I seriously thought when he was US Champ that he was going to toss it out and bring back the European Title. It would have made sense, as he was still in his "Europe is better then all of you" stage.

Posted Image

Note Gordman and Goliath in the above program are billed from NEW Mexico.

This would rile the shit out of the Hispanic audience members.

That was Roy Shire's territory, right? When did he go out of business? The only reason I'm bringing it up is because on the WWF Andre The Giant VHS/DVD released around 1984, they feature an Andre vs. Gordman/Goliath match that is clearly from the Olympic. I'm wondering how Vince managed to get a tape from that territory for use on one of his tapes if it was still in business....

Also I love how Ric Flair mentioned that Gordman and Goliath were always late for things because they were too busy going out with hookers.

What he's talking about is WWE released an Andre The Giant dvd some years back but all it is is an old Coliseum home video tape they transferred to DVD. Yes, I believe it's from 1984ish (the tape, obviously) because it featured the same lazy production values and Lord Alfred Hayes "hosting" that marred most of their Best Of tapes from the time.

I remember being uber-pissed that they couldn't even be bothered to slap the awesome A&E Andre Biography on the thing. About the only thing they added was Michael Cole and Tazz doing commentary over Ventura/Moonsoon on the $1,000 Body Slam Match from Mania I. Jeez, thanks for nothing...

//Signed, the guy sucker who bought every wrestling dvd WWE ever put out

What he's talking about is WWE released an Andre The Giant dvd some years back but all it is is an old Coliseum home video tape they transferred to DVD. Yes, I believe it's from 1984ish (the tape, obviously) because it featured the same lazy production values and Lord Alfred Hayes "hosting" that marred most of their Best Of tapes from the time.

I remember being uber-pissed that they couldn't even be bothered to slap the awesome A&E Andre Biography on the thing. About the only thing they added was Michael Cole and Tazz doing commentary over Ventura/Moonsoon on the $1,000 Body Slam Match from Mania I. Jeez, thanks for nothing...

//Signed, the guy sucker who bought every wrestling dvd WWE ever put out

That's the one. It was during that brief period that the E was putting out strange budget DVD releases. That one and "The Best of The Intercontinental Championship" (a.k.a. Shawn Micheals wrestles everyone during 1992-1993) DVD were both sold for about 9 bucks retail.

Posted Image

*clompclompclompclompclompclompclompclomp *BAM*

... *gasp* Bella *wheeze* joke? *koff, koff* Am I late? (Jesus, the stairs ...)

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
By two minutes! YES YES YES ….. and so on. (Woulda been quicker, but as I mentioned, those stairs ...)

But apparently his new squeeze has four titties to inflate to ridiculous proportions.

Posted Image

Note Gordman and Goliath in the above program are billed from NEW Mexico.

This would rile the shit out of the Hispanic audience members.

That was Roy Shire's territory, right? When did he go out of business? The only reason I'm bringing it up is because on the WWF Andre The Giant VHS/DVD released around 1984, they feature an Andre vs. Gordman/Goliath match that is clearly from the Olympic. I'm wondering how Vince managed to get a tape from that territory for use on one of his tapes if it was still in business....

Shire ran San Francisco, Mike LeBell ran LA. Both territories went down in the early 80s.

That Antonio photo makes me wish he would bust out the no-hands UFO again. Has he used that since he came up?