DVDVR Message Board

[AUGUST] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

My first knowledge of Gang was in WCCW and I'm pretty sure he had them by that point.

He definitely had the head tattoos by then.  I don't think he got the tattoos until after he abandoned the Crusher Brumfield gimmick.  My understanding is that he got them when he around the time he started doing the OMG gimmick. 

My first knowledge of Gang was in WCCW and I'm pretty sure he had them by that point.

He definitely had the head tattoos by then.  I don't think he got the tattoos until after he abandoned the Crusher Brumfield gimmick.  My understanding is that he got them when he around the time he started doing the OMG gimmick. 

That's how I recall it. He came into Florida with long hair as the Panama Gang, broke his leg, healed and joined Sullivan's coven. He was thrown out  for not doing his part to destroy The Man Known As Dusty Rhodes The American Dream (whom KSullivan usually called Virgil Runnels) and in dramatic backstage footage, all of his gear was thrown out of the heel lockerroom, so sad as he gathered all up. He feuded briefly with KS and co., before disappearing and showing up in WCCW with the skull tattoos and mohawk and OMG moniker (which he had used pre-CWF). I could be mistaken.

from the flesh pits of Siam,

RAF