DVDVR Message Board

[AUGUST] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Posted Image

Randy Orton's sideplates for his title belt. 

That is really cool. How many more Ki-Symbols does Randy need before he can challenge Red Dragon for the Dragon Star Championship?

Edit: My WMAC joke was better.

Honestly, the only thing I REALLY am disappointed about with Bryan is that we didn't get to see what his sideplates would be.

I certainly hope one will say YES! and one will say NO! or else what has this push been for.

Honestly, the only thing I REALLY am disappointed about with Bryan is that we didn't get to see what his sideplates would be.

I certainly hope one will say YES! and one will say NO! or else what has this push been for.

Or this. Daniel pawn in game of life.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I went to Hoodslam in Oakland for the first time earlier this month. I was treated to the pro wrestling match we've ALL been dreaming about for almost 20 years. Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter II, Scorpion and Sup-Zero vs. Ken and Ryu. 

Posted Image

Dueling video game chant was pretty cool. 

And Hoodslam was fucking fun! I'd stayed away because I'd heard (or thought I'd heard) that it was run by a bunch of backyarders. I was wrong/ misinformed. I'd missed the ISW/ESW days and never attended one of those shows, but this seems to have that a smilier vibe and feeling sans tortillas being thrown at the wrestlers. Johnny Legend was introduced at the beginning of the show, so his influence is pretty clear. 

• Like 2

Sanshiro Takagi trys to impress the Ladies

Posted Image

Posted Image

After awhile it starts to go wrong

Posted Image

He gives up and joins the guys

Posted Image

The cage match was ON!!!

Posted Image

Revolution is strong in this one

Posted Image