DVDVR Message Board

[AUGUST] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

If she doesn't come to the main roster as 'Sinead'. I'll be amazed.

Introduce her with Sheamus, talk about how much she loves fighting in the pubs of Ireland, dress her in green and get Finlay to teach her all the spots he used to pull out with Hornswoggle.

I've honestly had brainstorms with people about which Irish names could have a chance to get throught WWE and American filtering:

NiamhAoifeNuala Fionnuala CaoimheEimear

For those who don't know WWE added an extra "h" to the traditional Irish spelling of "Seamus" too.

Introduce her with Sheamus, talk about how much she loves fighting in the pubs of Ireland, dress her in green and get Finlay to teach her all the spots he used to pull out with Hornswoggle.

I understand that she's a good wrestler and worked hard past amazing adversity for this, but her in some sort of freaky friday gimmick with hornswggle would be amazing just to see rovert go nuts over it. 

Jesus Christ no wonder they wont put him on the main television shows.

Incredibly, of all the God awful gear Hero has wrestled in, that is probably in the running for the worst.

Heh. I'd say it's the worst.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

I've honestly had brainstorms with people about which Irish names could have a chance to get throught WWE and American filtering:

Niamh

Aoife

Nuala 

Fionnuala 

Caoimhe

Eimear

For those who don't know WWE added an extra "h" to the traditional Irish spelling of "Seamus" too.

Siobhan would be great just for the announcers giving themselves aneurysms trying to pronounce it.

Also, this (G1 spoiler).

Posted Image

Niamh

Aoife

Nuala 

Fionnuala 

Caoimhe

Eimear

Siobhan would be great just for the announcers giving themselves aneurysms trying to pronounce it.

Also, this.

Posted Image

Thanks for the spoiler...

I understand that she's a good wrestler and worked hard past amazing adversity for this, but her in some sort of freaky friday gimmick with hornswggle would be amazing just to see rovert go nuts over it. 

Finlay used Hornswoggle in pretty great ways so I'd love to see it being resurrected since it's been 6/7 years since that run. It'd freshen up the Divas a bit.

BJW's cooler than your favourite promotion

Posted Image

BJW guys looks like they're going to star in the live-action sequel to Cromartie High.

They'd need Don Frye as Freddie.

And Akira Maeda as Akira Maeda.

Actually, wouldn't Dan Severn make a better Freddie?