DVDVR Message Board

[AUGUST] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Okay the joke has been done before but fuck me if Buff isn't telling us how many fingers he used.

I would've thought three would be the bare minimum.

Anywho, here's Karl Gotch, Andre, and Billy Robinson with some Flavor Flav-worthy bling.

Posted Image

• Like 4

Okay the joke has been done before but fuck me if Buff isn't telling us how many fingers he used.

I would've thought three would be the bare minimum.

Anywho, here's Karl Gotch, Andre, and Billy Robinson with some Flavor Flav-worthy bling.

Posted Image

Nothing more bad-ass than that.

I dunno why the text won't show in my post, but I got the first 3 pics from http://www.kiwiprowrestling.co.nz, which has some cool stuff, found it while looking for photos of Butch Miller as "The Tiger" in NJPW in 1973, the last photo is the only one I could find, I like that The Tiger has a leopard print mask.

That guy on the right is something else.  Did the photographer snap his pic right before he toppled over?

Also, why is there no adjective for someone from New Zealand?  I'm American, Bret Hart is Canadian, but Lucy Lawless is a New Zealander.

Isn't a New Zealander called a Kiwi?

And fuck...I'm still hoping that the Bennett/Whitmer injury spot was a work...they were having a pretty entertaining match and it would be a shame if BJ got seriously injured.

I