DVDVR Message Board

OCT ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RonL21

A smattering of BOLA NIGHT 2 gifs

8ankSBE.gif

oh hey! that's me standing against the wall! i made it into a gif! I MADE IT INTO A GIF

Your bored clapping reaction is pretty weak. "Eh, he could have kicked him harder, but I guess the effort was okay."

It was a valley in the mutlifaceted story they were telling.

Once ACH gets the Stone Cold vest on it's mostly just me and everyone else jumping around screaming like a preteen TRL crowd in front of an NSync tourbus.

• Like 1

tumblr_ndez2e8Ix41qak12ho1_400.gif

I'm one that takes pleasure in watching botches, especially if they are as entertaining as this.

I still don't understand why everyone is selling the "dive",  I assume that wasn't a planned comedy spot?

It's the risidual gust of air from the speed that knocks em over

Best iteration of the FBI Ever.  

It got even better when they put Rich's face on the white part of the flag.  I thought there was gonna be a riot the first time they pulled that out.

Best iteration of the FBI Ever.  

It got even better when they put Rich's face on the white part of the flag.  I thought there was gonna be a riot the first time they pulled that out.

They so needed to sell those flags. I would've bought 10 of them.

It's tough to put into words how awesome Z Sabre Jr was to watch.

I saw him wrestle for about 90 minutes two weeks ago. 6 Matches in 4 days with 3 20 minute broadways.On the last day,he was grumpy because of the draws.

tumblr_ndez2e8Ix41qak12ho1_400.gif

I'm one that takes pleasure in watching botches, especially if they are as entertaining as this.

I still don't understand why everyone is selling the "dive",  I assume that wasn't a planned comedy spot?

Ever played with dominos?