DVDVR Message Board

OCT ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RonL21

Face Eraser is done from a victory roll position lifted into the face plant.

Crash Thunder Buster is a side face plant from a backdrop position.

Dominator is a face plant done from a fire thunder power bomb position.

Implant Buster is a double undertook into the face plant.

Dean used to do the Dodon, which is the Glam Slam (Elevated double chicken wing into the sit out face plant). 

AJ Styles used to do what he called the Styles Special, which was a German Suplex rolled-through into the backdrop sit out face buster.

I am a stickler for moves.

• Like 2

Also it looked like Ron Simmons didn't give much of a fuck how the person taking it was going to land.

Case in point:

I wouldn't blame Simmons on that; looks like Jeff either deadweighted or just didn't get a jump on the move due to timing.

Sadly for Jeff, Simmons is one of those guys, like Brock on Holly, that is strong enough to muscle you up anyway.

Also it looked like Ron Simmons didn't give much of a fuck how the person taking it was going to land.

Case in point:

I wouldn't blame Simmons on that; looks like Jeff either deadweighted or just didn't get a jump on the move due to timing.

Sadly for Jeff, Simmons is one of those guys, like Brock on Holly, that is strong enough to muscle you up anyway.

If Jeff deadweighted then he's lucky that's all that happened to him. You don't fuck with Ron Simmons.

Case in point:

If Jeff deadweighted then he's lucky that's all that happened to him. You don't fuck with Ron Simmons.

Mentioned this last time it came up but if you watch close you see that Jeff's arm gets trapped behind Ron's leg on the pick up, hence why he sorta stalls on the way up.