DVDVR Message Board

OCT ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RonL21

I first saw this in the Fire Pro Wrestling games, and thought it was just one of those made up moves. I remember marking out like a mofo when I saw this.

2zdvgwh.jpg

Vader did that move a few times in WCW.  In fact IIRC that was what he used to beat Duggan for the US title.

I first saw this in the Fire Pro Wrestling games, and thought it was just one of those made up moves. I remember marking out like a mofo when I saw this.

2zdvgwh.jpg

Vader did that move a few times in WCW.  In fact IIRC that was what he used to beat Duggan for the US title.

The Face Eraser.

• Like 1

2zdvgwh.jpg

The Face Eraser.

Someone like Roman Reigns should really use this as a super finisher.  Imagine if he beats Brock with it at Mania... damn.

2zdvgwh.jpg

Isn't this the same thing as the dominator?