DVDVR Message Board

OCT ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RonL21

VastDecimalAndalusianhorse.gif

I don't even know where to start...

ThirdThreadbareCottonmouth.gif

I'm really sorry that I have no gifs to add to make up for this, but I just had to say that seeing all that BOLA stuff makes me feel super, super good about deciding to stop going to PWG because it seems like it would drive me insane now.

Not everyone likes awesome things, I guess. ;(

• Like 3

Word.  I'd rather watch 9 hours of PWG insane spots and general goofiness than a few minutes of "fat dudes with good punches" or any other "pro wrestling is serious business" type stuff. 

Two dudes getting stuck trying to superkick each other is great.  GREAT.

Yeah but I bet they didn't sell the damage to their knees afterwards bro

• Like 1

Que up the "Indy Flippy Shit" vs Old School shit that makes sense fight!!!

Can we hold off until 'Daniel Bryan was a weak champion' is 'should there be blood' is done over in the general discussion thread? I don't think I can handle three of our top 5 topics going at once.

hell yeah, let's assign an identity to people expressing an opinion without calling any of us out! huhuhuh, I bet he's like "i can't reconcile being interested in pro wrestling with wanting the death of the spectacle as the monocultural weapon of capitalism's choice!" Why cant he just like enjoy it like the rest of us?

oh wait we're talking mess about me

sorry I just wanted to feel included

ANYWAY...

SaltyBrilliantEmperorshrimp.gif

What happened to me that made HHH go from being the most hated person who kept 'burying my favorites' to being my favorite fucking person? I grew up? Acquired a taste for bourbons? Stopped giving a shit about Shelton Benjamin?

• Like 2