DVDVR Message Board

OCT ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RonL21

Some more Tenryu/Shibata goodness.

v2xrsw.jpg

So that's a bottle wrapped in tape?

I was wondering why Tenyru was beating him with a styrofoam cup.

Ya, I guess they used the tape to hold it together so glass doesn't go flying everywhere. Dynamite Kid pulled one out during a match with Tiger Mask, and that was back in the early 80's. I wonder how far back it actually goes.

That's a good question.  I've heard that Calhoun's legit weight was closer to 450 than 600, and Lesnar threw Big Show around like a rag doll.  On the other hand, IIRC Lesnar couldn't F5 Akebono, so who knows.

Akebono was still new at the time and didn't want nor probably knew how to take the move according to Scott Norton's wife. Also keep in mind Brock was very much in not giving a fuck mood and likely wasn't in as good a shape and condition physically or mentally as he was in WWE. I would imagine 02 Brock might be able to do it, but it would be better left alone, especially with Calhoun's weight was distributed.

tumblr_ndiip1OOud1qcztrfo1_250.gif

tumblr_ndiip1OOud1qcztrfo2_250.giftumblr_ndiip1OOud1qcztrfo3_250.gif

Well, now we know what happened to the Gobbledygooker.

Incidentally, has Kenny Omega always had that physique?  He's looking a lot like late-70's Kevin Sullivan.

thats Kenny Omega ?

No, it's Randy Savage.  The Omega comment was in reference to an earlier post.

A smattering of BOLA NIGHT 2 gifs

8ankSBE.gif

oh hey! that's me standing against the wall! i made it into a gif! I MADE IT INTO A GIF

Your bored clapping reaction is pretty weak. "Eh, he could have kicked him harder, but I guess the effort was okay."

• Like 2

Brett Como was kinda nuts. I've never ever seen that before.

I dunno how many times I saw Bret Como live due ridiculous shit to amuse himself in front of 30-50 people.  The best part was when he was being billed as being from Japan and he would make the drinky-drinky sign, swear or otherwise yell at people in English.  The man absolutely did not give a fuck.  I respect for him for that.