DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I would give my eye teeth just to sit in that room while they were there.

Really interested to know what roles Armstrong and Mercury have. I'm assuming Armstrong is feeding bits to the refs and mecury is running camera angles?

Hayes wearing his pimp suit with a fucking fanny pack manages completely overshadow how utterly ridiculous Shawn looks.

I will not be surprised when the day finally comes that Shawn comes out on Raw wearing hip waders that go up the his chest, held up by suspenders.  Just that and a camo shirt and a baseball hat.  And acting as if it isn't just fucking ridiculous.

• Like 1

Hayes is sad and pathetic.

Eyeroll.gif

He's a 55 year old man working in a corporate environment but still dressing like he needs to work a gimmick.  You can look at this photo and play the "which one does not belong" game.  It's pathetic in an "old guy at the club" kind of way.  Much like Ric Flair, whose life is a mess because he could never grow up and let go of the character, his stupid persona is all he has.  It's sad.  I don't see Heyman wearing a Don Johnson suit and toting a huge cordless phone in that pic. Why isn't Terry Taylor wearing his Red Rooster getup?  Does HHH show up to board meetings spitting water and carrying a sledgehammer?

It's ridiculous and pathetic.  He's not Michael Seitz, WWE ofice employee, he's still Freebird Michael PS Hayes and that's a fucking joke.

The only eyerolling going on is when this guy walks into a room full of professionals and he's wearing his clown suit.

• Like 5

Hayes is sad and pathetic.

Eyeroll.gif

The only eyerolling going on is when this guy walks into a room full of professionals and he's wearing his clown suit.

You sir, have no eye for fashion.

If Michael Hayes cannot walk around like a banana with a fanny pack, I no longer want to live in this world.

At least it shows that the WWE hasn't gone totally corporate. Furthermore, he's one of the "wrestling guys" in the company, who obviously get a lot more leeway than someone in accounting or marketing. 

Most of those guys didn't do shit in that match.

Is that Ultimo Dragon on the far right?

Isn't the story that once Stephanie saw Ultimo without his mask on, she thought he was too attractive to wear one, and wanted a new maskless gimmick for him?

Having never seen him without the mask (at least that I can recall), he is a handsome dude.