DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Would I be right in thinking that's Lucky Cannon at the back right, and Johnny Curtis as the Joker?

Mountie: Wade Barrett

Chyna: EC3

Cena: Ryback

Duggan(?): Ambrose

The real story of that picture is how good the dude dressed as The Mountie looks.

That would be Wade Barrett if I'm not mistaken.

I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. You've got an Uso as Umaga, but hell if I can tell the Uso's apart.

10418254_10152489432931443_5898844034866

I'm amused that the dude dressed as Hogan is the shortest person in the picture.

Also, who's the uncomfortable-looking guy on the right (next to Bischoff) supposed to be?  I'm assuming the guy in the blonde wig behind Hogan is Nash.

10418254_10152489432931443_5898844034866

I'm amused that the dude dressed as Hogan is the shortest person in the picture.

Also, who's the uncomfortable-looking guy on the right (next to Bischoff) supposed to be? I'm assuming the guy in the blonde wig behind Hogan is Nash.

I was thinking the Disciple, which would be the most depressing Halloween costume imaginable.

Not enough likes in the motherfucking world for Bryan/Hetfield. All due respect to Big Poppa Pump, THOSE are the two baddest son of a bitches to ever live. I bet Lars and Kirk are laughing in that pic with the strap because they were reminiscing about that time Hogan said he almost played bass for them.

Somewhere, Robert Trujillo and Zack Ryder are commiserating...

• Like 3