DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

The Von Eric wrestling game pics sent me down the "look up wrestling games" rabbit hole and then I realized...we're now well past the point where humans should be wrestling aliens from various planets, according to Champions of the Galaxy.

Mv21A_7_DR.jpg

The Von Eric wrestling game pics sent me down the "look up wrestling games" rabbit hole and then I realized...we're now well past the point where humans should be wrestling aliens from various planets, according to Champions of the Galaxy.

Huh?  GWF starts in 2074.  We still got a ways to go.

Also, this:  http://www.smartmarkvideo.com/filsinger-games-july-11-2014-champions-of-the-galaxy-jamestown-ny-download.html

• Like 1

Who's to JR's right? Incredible John Stockton shorts from the Oklahoman as well.

Sunny?

Couple people I don't recognize:

Back row: ?, Marc Mero, Goldust, Steve Austin, Owen Hart, ?

Front Row: Debra McMichael, Terri Runnels, ?, JR, Sunny, Bret Hart

I think Peck meant who is the woman sitting on JR's right hand side. And I think that's HBK and HHH in the back row.

Also I like how Bret and Shawn are as far apart as possible.

I think Peck meant who is the woman sitting on JR's right hand side. And I think that's HBK and HHH in the back row.

Also I like how Bret and Shawn are as far apart as possible.

Yeah, he said JR's right.  My bad.  Been a long day and I brain cramped.

I thought the two in the back could be HBK and a young Trips, but couldn't tell for sure.

I wish that Wrestle Vessel pic was from '97. It'd make for a great Curb-like moment. Where Bret, totally unaware of the connotation of being next to Sunny (Shawn too as he's already sailing the seven Soma seas), looks back to see Triple H grinning, as Bret goes from being in a good mood to the worried Larry David face.

• Like 1