DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Mmmmm... Sara Del Rey in glasses....

But anyway, WWE should have Paul Heyman do the preshow and post show for every NXT. He's always the most interesting part.

Sara was very cute when she worked her merch table at chikara shows, with glasses and a sweater and jeans. And always super nice to people too.

Hayes is sad and pathetic.

Eyeroll.gif

He's a 55 year old man working in a corporate environment but still dressing like he needs to work a gimmick.  You can look at this photo and play the "which one does not belong" game.  It's pathetic in an "old guy at the club" kind of way.  Much like Ric Flair, whose life is a mess because he could never grow up and let go of the character, his stupid persona is all he has.  It's sad.  I don't see Heyman wearing a Don Johnson suit and toting a huge cordless phone in that pic. Why isn't Terry Taylor wearing his Red Rooster getup?  Does HHH show up to board meetings spitting water and carrying a sledgehammer?

It's ridiculous and pathetic.  He's not Michael Seitz, WWE ofice employee, he's still Freebird Michael PS Hayes and that's a fucking joke.

The only eyerolling going on is when this guy walks into a room full of professionals and he's wearing his clown suit.

Hey, he's a Freebird, what's your excuse?

• Like 9

lol at the michael hayes flaming.. "bla bla monkey suit", on a wrestling forum, about one of the living legends and the dude who was one of 3 key players in the match started one of the greatest feuds (and draws) of all time, but by all means keep typing your shit on the internet though

I saw the left pic in my peripheral vision & it distracted me so much I read "tits" instead of "titles"

• Like 2