DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

several current MLB players who could become pro wrestlers (provided they need money and their bodies aren't totally wrecked already): David Ortiz, Yasiel Puig, Carlos Gomez, Brian McCann, Grant Balfour, Jose Valverde.

AJ Pierzynski was already in a TNA angle, wasn't he?

Yadier Molina may wind up mauling a wrestling ref after being unfairly disqualified.

I'd list Kyle Farnsworth, but Farnsworth is probably already booking himself in no-holds-barred cagefights for this offseason

A-Rod already has ties to Gene Snitsky if he wants to get into the wrestling.

Pierzynski did an angle with TNA in late 05 or early 06. He also made a RAW appearance in 2009. I'm actually surprised Vince didn't throw money at A-Rod during his suspension this year to get him to appear on RAW at least once. He also dated/is dating Torrie Wilson. 

I'm also surprised that Papi hasn't appeared on WWE TV at this point. Cena is a Sox fan and he has to have some pull. 

FWE ReFueled Night 1 provided some amusing moments -

7276f5355630467.jpg

49807c355630470.jpg

Me and my buddy, who never watch ECW, was watching some ECW PPV and Tommy dreamer comes out. Here's the conversation.

Him:"I hate Tommy stranger."

Me:"aww, Tommy is cool. He's always emotional know, cries a lot."

"Are you serious?"

"Dude, Tommy dreamer cries constantly. That's practically his gimmick."

Tommy dreamer gets the Mic and says "guys...I said I WASN'T GONNA CRY!" And precedes to blubber like a girl. Laughing ensued.

Fuji as the Rockers manager blows my alternate universe mind.

Cocaine is a HELLVA drug. . . 

See, this is telling me that wasn't salt Fuji threw into Bret's eyes at WM 9. It was whatever was leftover from what the Rockers were doing.

In 1988 - he keeps an extensive record of all recreational drug use in physical form JUST IN CASE.

See, this is telling me that wasn't salt Fuji threw into Bret's eyes at WM 9. It was whatever was leftover from what the Rockers were doing.

In 1988 - he keeps an extensive record of all recreational drug use in physical form JUST IN CASE.

And we all know how he was able to track it down:

20110301_FujiVice.jpg

• Like 1

That's presuming Shawn and Marty would've had anything left over once they were done.