DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

"bro, bro, bro, it's a new variant on the triangle match, bro" - Vince Russo explaining a tag team match where one guy is on both teams and will win the match no matter what the outcome

It's a variant on the whole "tag partners who hate each other theme" that he loves. One guy is assured to be one-half of the tag champions and he hates the other two guys equally. 

Note - I do not think that this is a good idea at all. 

Incidentally, if anyone cares, Chavo's partner was actually Al Madril.

I did, I was wondering if I could recall two wrestlers with the exact same name ever wrestling...throwing out Mr Wrestling 1 vs 2 types.

Now that I know it was Al Madril, all caring left.

If anything we should be hating Ziggler for crying all the time and not quitting too

At least people here stopped posting his tweets like we should all know about how anti-funny the guy is.

Jesus Christ, cheer up and say something positive about somebody. I'm begging you.

If anything we should be hating Ziggler for crying all the time and not quitting too

At least people here stopped posting his tweets like we should all know about how anti-funny the guy is.

Jesus Christ, cheer up and say something positive about somebody. I'm begging you.

The only thing pretty than Nikki Bella is her forearm shot. She's vicious when she hits that.

• Like 1

I see Big Fresh hasn't been reading the tens of Ebbie posts about the awesomeness of Bad News Barrett and the Bella Twins. 

I see Ebbie kinda like Slappy Squirrel from Animaniacs. She'll praise what she likes, but she has a short fuse when it comes to foolishness. It's an endearing type of crabbiness. 

• Like 4

LITERALLY?? I had hoped people were merely figuratively apathetic! No!! Oh wait actually didn't care what anyone's opinion about my opinion was. Literally just expressing it as someone who's come around here since 04. You care enough to speak for everyone and reply about it. Dont worry I won't try to steal your Internet policeman who listens to bad music gimmick, either. BUT IS PUNK A MEANIE THO??

We're close to the end of the month, let's not get the thread locked now.  This line of discussion is REALLY close to another Benoit debate.

I'm fine with just reading rather than posting.  I'm aware that a lot of my problems with wrestling are on my end and I've oversaturated myself by watching just about everything available to me.  It's good to read the perspective of other people who aren't quite as jaded as myself.

• Like 2