DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Having already been using Smokey Mountain Wintergreen Herbal Snuff, the Smokey Mountain and Shawn Michaels’ partnership is a natural fit. With a lifestyle dedicated to health and fitness, Michaels found Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff to be a great tobacco-free and nicotine free alternative to smokeless tobacco.

“Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff has been a great product that I’ve incorporated into my life,” Michaels said. "As someone who has spent their life and career dedicated to staying healthy, as well as being cognizant of what I put in my body, Smokey Mountain fits into that category perfectly.”

variouslaughingmemes.gif

He will lose a few teeth in his smile from dipping that stuff.

He'll just let the rest of his teeth grow long and try to push them over to hide it.

• Like 8

If Dolph truly did lose the IC belt in his luggage, he shouldn't see the high end of a push ever again.

How many times has it been said, DON'T CHECK THE BELT?  You always keep the important shit (belt and gear) in a carryon just in case.  This is why.  F'n idiot.

Let's hope Nick Hogan never does get into wrestling at any level. TMZ would be all over whatever worked shooty shoot shoot promo his opponent cuts on him. I'll leave it at that.

Let's hope Nick Hogan never does get into wrestling at any level. TMZ would be all over whatever worked shooty shoot shoot promo his opponent cuts on him. I'll leave it at that.

Didn't he start training and then quit because he didn't like taking bumps or something?