DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Kurt says he's going to rehab now:

"I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company. In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life." 

Kurt says he's going to rehab now:

"I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company. In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life." 

Best thing ever, is that now I'm reading this as a public statement issued by Jason Vorhees.

• Like 2

So... I guess he won't be participating in the loser-leaves-town match in a little under two weeks, then.

Whats Eric Angle or Frank Trigg doing on the 14th they've both doubled as Angle before

• Like 1

Damn. That picture of Kurt looks like one of those "After" pictures you see of a person before meth, and then after meth. Although in this case it's before TNA, and after TNA.

So... I guess he won't be participating in the loser-leaves-town match in a little under two weeks, then.

Whats Eric Angle or Frank Trigg doing on the 14th they've both doubled as Angle before

I was just thinking of Eric Angle the other day when he had the one line and when "It's troo Kuht, it's trooo" and it became a running joke with my brother for the next few weeks.

Ring of Honor is forcing several of their employees under contract to remove their merchandise that is being sold on ProWrestlingTees.com. Ring of Honor doesn’t make a cut from the direct sales, and is threatening to discontinue sales through their website and at live shows if the third-party markets are not taken down.Kevin Steen, Mike Bennett, ACH, Cliff Compton, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Jay Lethal, Jimmy Jacobs, Karl Anderson, Michael Elgin, Roderick Strong, and several other talents currently working for Ring of Honor have merchandise on ProWrestlingTees.com website.Credit: Prowrestling.net

So, what finally sends AJ completely to the nut ward is gonna be Big E saying, "I love you, AJ. As a friend......I'm gay.", right?

No, it's Dolph swearing off of women because of AJ and hooking up with Big E.

Dolph's a breast man then.

• Like 4

So, what finally sends AJ completely to the nut ward is gonna be Big E saying, "I love you, AJ. As a friend......I'm gay.", right?

No, it's Dolph swearing off of women because of AJ and hooking up with Big E.

Dolph's a breast man then.

If he were, he would never have hooked up with AJ.

• Like 1

Ring of Honor is forcing several of their employees under contract to remove their merchandise that is being sold on ProWrestlingTees.com. Ring of Honor doesn’t make a cut from the direct sales, and is threatening to discontinue sales through their website and at live shows if the third-party markets are not taken down.Kevin Steen, Mike Bennett, ACH, Cliff Compton, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Jay Lethal, Jimmy Jacobs, Karl Anderson, Michael Elgin, Roderick Strong, and several other talents currently working for Ring of Honor have merchandise on ProWrestlingTees.com website.Credit: Prowrestling.net

That's pretty dastardly, not letting indie guys get their hustle on.