DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Plus, Bryan's celebration(even with the confetti, and pyro), and the commentators reactions("I can't believe a goat is WWE champion") felt halfhearted in a way you knew the turn was coming.

I was also noticing that the confetti wasn't falling in the ring.  (Although I was expecting a longer Bryan-Orton match because of that.)

Nice catch, I didn't notice that.

Also, when the fireworks in the Titantron exploded, I think Bryan mistook that a Orton's cue. He stopped celebrating and stared at the fireworks. 

Be A Star Punk...Be A Star.

Someone struck a nerve.

Yes it did. It reminded me of  that skinny little loudmouth douche that would try to pick a fight with you, while he's standing five feet away from the cops.  I hate guys like that.

I truly wasn't trolling. I meant it seemed like that guy really said something that got to Punk.

Or Punk is a good worker.

• Like 1

So what happened with Punk and the guy at Ringside?

I think I'm going to take HHH's advice and just bury it all. I'm going to bury the hurt and bury the anger.  I'm going to wake up tomorrow and put on my "best in the world" t-shirt for the good of the business.

And someday I'll be a diamond and an A++. You'll see.

No really, I missed it. Only hearing vague things about it.

Punk just yelled at him, called him a fatass, and challenged him to step in the ring and fight. Got bleeped twice. Once for "balls", and I forget the other one. Not as big of a deal as some are making it out to be. The guy was having fun with it.

You are really the worst gimmick poster in the history of gimmick posters. Why can't get get guys like G.Gordon Liddy anymore? Why are we saddled with your obnoxious shtick? 

I think you're no selling FSW here.

FSW knows to stop eventually.

Yeah after like 3 years.