DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

If one member of a species is alive, it's not dead. It has no hope for the future, but isn't dead.Not complicated really.

I honestly didn't think of it that way, even though now I kinda feel like a dumbass, so ... thanks?
  • Like 1

Out of pure curiosity, is Kingston the first time you ever heard the expression "The last of a dying breed?"

Are you gonna make fun of me too? It is, but I've heard it a bunch since he started using it as his gimmick. It actually didn't make sense until now ... But at what cost? AT WHAT COST, "EL DRAGON?" My SELF-ESTEEM?Nah, fuckin' around. Yeah, it was.

Be A Star Punk...Be A Star.

Someone struck a nerve.

Yes it did. It reminded me of  that skinny little loudmouth douche that would try to pick a fight with you, while he's standing five feet away from the cops.  I hate guys like that.

• Like 1

Be A Star Punk...Be A Star.

Someone struck a nerve.
Yes it did. It reminded me of that skinny little loudmouth douche that would try to pick a fight with you, while he's standing five feet away from the cops. I hate guys like that.
Eh, it wasn't really fair to that guy. But since that kinda shit never happens on WWE, it did get over how pissed off and upset Punk was. So get over it.