DVDVR Message Board

Which television show had the worst kids?

Niners Fan in CT

all the Seventh Heaven kids how on earth did the youngest two not see what the older three did and not go 'ok let's not do that EVER'

Camden kids play in a shallow gene pool?  I dunno.

Perhaps they were acting out to get attention (and screen time) after their parents inexplicably began taking in older kids not related to them - probably because Jessica Biel and Barry Watson left the show and the producers their parents needed to add kids to keep up the drama and make the show title work.  Remember the son of the marine who basically got adopted after he just walked into the house one day?  Or Robbie, the guy who, at points, dated both the older two sisters (allegedly, he got cast only because he was dating Jessica Biel at the time)? 

if that wasn't such a feel-good show, that family would be in therapy with the kids complaining how their parents neglected them to spend time with other people's kids.

If Sydney Graham from Parenthood was my daughter, I would face Adrian Peterson-level abuse charges for beating her with a switch every day on GP.

I would beat that kid for the stuff she did, the stuff she thought she got away with, and the stuff she was planning to get away with.

What a shitty little entitled brat she is.  Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Look, I'm gonna be straight up with you guys, someone shoulda drowned Caillou.

I could stand to watch Caillou if it was more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vCMXvGp9E

I think my kid would like this version better as well.

Also:  cameo by PITBULL!!!

Y'all hatin' on Caillou ain't right.  That show is wholesome.

If Sydney Graham from Parenthood was my daughter, I would face Adrian Peterson-level abuse charges for beating her with a switch every day on GP.

I would beat that kid for the stuff she did, the stuff she thought she got away with, and the stuff she was planning to get away with.

What a shitty little entitled brat she is. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

I'm halfway through season one binge-watching this show and haven't seen any of this yet. You've certainly intrigued Mr for later seasons!

Is Sydney Reagan Gomez? I get the Steve Harvey stuff mixed up with Parenthood. They used to come on back to back on some station and I never paid full attention to either. Regan is a fox though..

I think you are thinking of a different show, but I'd be willing to give Reagan Gomez-Preston a spanking if that's still on the table.

• Like 1

Is Sydney Reagan Gomez? I get the Steve Harvey stuff mixed up with Parenthood. They used to come on back to back on some station and I never paid full attention to either. Regan is a fox though..

I think you are thinking of a different show, but I'd be willing to give Reagan Gomez-Preston a spanking if that's still on the table.

Robert Townsend created The Parent 'Hood because television execs don't want you to confuse it with the Ron Howard series that lasted one season.

Max and Rudy

I loathe Max and Ruby with every fiber of my being. 

Max: Truck! Truck!

Ruby: What's that Max, you want to play with your stuffed animal?

Max: Truck! Truck!

Ruby: Here's your stuffed animal Max, now go play.

THAT'S EVERY FUCKING EPISODE!!!!